Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11: The storm is over and the weather is fine.

Here is the super cool ornament I got for my tree. It's totally Andy Warhol. I love it.
Here's my tree from the inside. It's not the greatest picture, but it's nice.
This is my front window.
I was riding around on my bike and I saw this tree. I love it!
Here's Taffy by the tree. She hates to have her picture taken.
Some decorated yard on my way home from work. You know how I love snowmen.
This is another picture at my Target. I was taking a picture of the mountains. This is right after the storm. It's only about 30 degrees and the wind is blowing at least 15mph. It was so cold this day. I had to ride home against the wind.
Here's the best photo I could get of Taffy. I took about 20 just to get this one. The rest are of her back or her ear or one of her legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment